Saturday, March 15, 2008

P-I-N- your M-A-N

Okay so in case you didn't know, Klellin's last name is Bradshaw and the Bradshaw family likes to wrestle. I myself am more of a basketball fan, but I have come to terms with the fact that Klellin likes to wrestle. Last Saturday, we went to a Bantum Wrestling Tournament in Circleville. At these tournaments, each child gets to wrestle 3 times.

Round 1 went to this kid from Wayne County. I've decided we are a little bit behind when it comes to wrestling. Since there are no boys for Klellin to wrestle with, we don't have much practice. Klellin may not be big, but he is strong. He spent most of this match on his stomach, although he never got pinned.

Round 2 didn't go our way either. Klellin spent the entire match on his stomach. I've decided it's going to take someone really good to pin Klellin. One thing about wrestling, is that it should toughin Klellin up. He spent most of this match in tears as well.

Finally, CHAMPION!!! He won, he forgot all about how much he hated wrestling a couple hours earlier.

Last night, Beaver had there annual tournament. Both grandpas and grandmas came to cheer Klellin on. Dad says, it's almost more fun to watch the grandmas then it is Klellin.

Round 1 was close. Klellin lost in the third round. He did a great job. Still, no pin.

CHAMPION!!! He won again. He almost had this kid pinned a couple of times, but no such luck.

Okay, so it happened. Someone finally pinned Klellin. I will tell you this much though, this kid knew what he was doing. I wished I'd gotten a picture. Klellin's legs were straight up in the air with the kids legs wrapped around his body. At one point Klellin, lifted this kid right up in the air. In a effort to make him feel better after the lost, Cicely kept telling him how strong he was. I don't think he really cared.


I don't know much about wrestling, but I do know it's not very easy. Klellin did a great job and I'm very proud of him. He works hard and he'll get better with every match.

4 comments:

The Colton Family said...

Good job Klellin!

I hear Carter's in Hurricane this week, so you better get down there and practice your wrestling technique!

You'll get that last kid next time!

lramey said...

how cute! i love his lil spandex!

oh, and for the slideshow. just go to photobucket.com and click "make a slideshow". you just download your pictures and follow the directions. It's pretty easy. just ask me if you have any questions!

lramey said...

to answer your question- yes, she is always a princess! :) sometimes, she is a naughty princess, sometimes a tired cranky princess, sometimes an angel princess----but always a princess

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Good job Klellin! Was he a bit tired when he was all done?

I just wanted you to know that in Carter's prayers he was grateful that he could go to Misquite with Klellin.