Monday, March 30, 2009

Is it April Already?

Okay so where did February and March go. We have been so busy running from one activity to another. Klellin starting playing basketball mid-February. He had a lot of fun and played hard, unfortunatly his team didn't win any games. Klellin has decided he wants to be a 3 point shooter and made many attempts throughout the season. He actually even made a few. It drove his mom nuts, but he had a lot of fun and his face was priceless when he made it.

This is game 1 of the season. I think they lost by 1 point.



Klellin at the free throw line. He's actually a pretty good ball player. You know he gets it from his mom because his dad was a wrestler.

This is how Hailey entertained herself at the ball games. She would practice stunting with her baby. Here she is in a stunt and then.....


she's caught, followed by a great big hug.

This year Klellin's team won the sportsmanship award. Here he is with his buddy Josh in front of the Jazz car at the sportsmanship party.


Not every kid gets a chance to shoot a free throw on the Jazz Court. To bad he didn't make it.


This years special guests were Boozer and Okur. I wish I had gotten a picture of Klellin's face when Boozer came out. It was priceless.


And our course, we had to take a picture in front of the Stockton/Malone statue.


1 comment:

The Colton Family said...

I think Klellin's talent for basketball must have come from Papa Scott.

I also think Hailey's love of cheerleading must have come from her mom.