Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen.......

presenting Hailey Bradshaw in her first solo performance of "Walking on Sunshine"!!!

Ever since Cicely did her duet with Scout last year, Hailey has been begging me to do a solo. Well Hailey is pretty hard to resist, so I choreographed her a solo. She will be competing this Friday in Parowan, and I must say I think she'll be pretty hard to beat. Regardless, she did a great job when she performed at all all star basketball game last week.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

What a little cutie Hailey is. My little girl loves to watch this over and over and she says that she wants to do that too. :)

McKay Missy and Boys said...

What a great job Hailey! She looks so cute and so happy to be dancing for everyone.

I now know what you mean when you say she is hard to resist. There was no way she was going to let me get away without painting her nails.

The Colton Family said...

She's so cute and precise. And, those legs look so long. It's amazing how fast they grow up.

Heidy said...

Good Job Hailey!!! She did so good. She is so dang cute. I hope the kids all did well in Parowan. I miss you all.

scolton84737 said...

Guess who loves to dance like you, and can I have my picture taken by the old blue chev; I had to drive an oldsmobile when I was young.