later) His favorite things is the Peyton Manning fathead on his wall.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
It's Great to be Eight and Four!!
So with the end of June comes the ever crazy Colton/Bradshaw Celebration of Hailey's and Klellin's Birthdays. Sometimes I wonder if celebrating their birthdays at the same time is more of a hassel than it's worth, but I figure by only doing it once I only have to get ready once and everyone only has to travel once. I of course, don't really know how to do any simple, for those of you who know my mother you can probably guess why. We pick the Sunday between the 19th (Klellin's Birthday) and the 28th (Hailey's Birthday) and have a big barbeque followed by presents and cake and ice cream. This years party had a football/tinkerbell theme. I'm sure you know which them went with which child. It was a lot of fun as you can tell by all the following pictures.
THE CAKES!!! As you can see they weren't very hard to make, but they sure tasted good.
I love this picture, check out Hailey's legs. She thinks she is as big as her sister, and Cicely thinks she is as big as Aunt RaCail.
Klellin holding his cake. He got this football chair to go in his new painted room. (I'll post ab
out that
later) His favorite things is the Peyton Manning fathead on his wall.
Grandma Janie bought this bike for Hailey. She loves it and hasn't stopped riding it yet.
Hailey getting ready to blow out the candles.
Hailey got her Bitty Baby and hasn't stopped playing with it since. You'll notice she's so excited she is doing a cheer. Check out the matching pajamas.
The infamous Ripstick. He's been trying really hard, but hasn't mastered riding it yet. And the Korver Jazz Jersey. Aunt Brittnee thought Kover was a good choice because he's so good looking. Paul was a little disgusted when he found out the other jersey Klellin wanted was Williams and informed the Bradshaw Aunts when you have to choose between talent and looks, you should choose talent and skill everytime. Thank you Aunt Hilery!!!

This card was the hit of the party. Thanks to the Richins Family!!! Dora sang Happy Birthday in Spanish and Hailey didn't let it out of her sight.
This darling swimsuit was a gift from the Colton's in London. Hailey was so excited she had to put it right on and wore it for the rest of the night, even underneath her pajamas. We've been told Maddie has a matching one or at least one that is similar and we can't wait to go swimming when they come. Thanks Aunt Ally!!!
later) His favorite things is the Peyton Manning fathead on his wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your pictures are so cute of your kids. What a fun birthday party. My boys' are coming up soon and they can't wait. The basically ask months and months in advance when it is.
Looks like a great party; we're sorry we missed it.
Just for the record, Uncle Luke and Maddie were the one who bought the swimsuit. Maddie and I went to House of Fraser on Oxford Street and picked it out (and paid for it) all by ourselves.
We had a lot of fun at the party. I'm so glad that it worked out that we were in town during the big event!
Hey Trish, I miss ya. When does dance start? Let me know how the new classes are. Tell all the girls I miss them. If you see collette could you tell her to e-mail me at heidymyers@yahoo.com. Your Kids are so cute. I miss little Haley. Allie and Kaity were happy to see the pictures of her on your post. Let me know how everything is.
Post a Comment