Kellin playing the blues with the band. Who knew a black guitar would show every little fingerprint on stage.

Klellin with Mason after the concert. He got this new guitar shirt just for the concert. He was so excited.
So the end of May Klellin had his first guitar recital or should I say concert. He had been working for weeks on playing the "blues". He was extremly sick of the song and really wanted to move on to something new, but on the night of the concert you couldn't wipe the smile off his face. His teacher had his band come and play with the students, so it was the real deal, they even had stage lights. If he got off he had to get back on with the band. It was a lot of fun and I even had my first experience of singing with a "real band". Right before we started (I'm talking like 5 minutes), Mason came up and handed me some lyrics to "I Love Rock & Roll". He told me he needed a female singer and he had heard from some of the other mothers that I could do it. Well, needless to say it would have been better with a little practice, but I've never been one to be afraid to make a fool of myself. Jason even commented on how much he like "Guitar Recitals".
5 comments:
That is so cool. Something Porter would definately love to do. That is so fun for him. Cute posts!!
Cool shirt. Sounds like Klellin and mom will have to put on a little talent show in August.
When did Klellin start playing the guitar? Austin would love to take lessons, but I want him to be ready. He also needs to start the paino too.
It looks like Klellin had fun at his concert.
Happy Birthday Tricia. I'm pretty sure it's today. If not I know I'm close. Have a great day!
I agree about the talent show, except we won't be there to watch. You'll have to record it or do it again when we come into town.
Post a Comment