Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally an Update!!!

Yes, I know it's been forever and I should apologize to all of you who have been anticipating this update, but because it's bound to happen again I won't. Life in little Beaver UT has been full. December was a very busy month with Guitar Concerts and Dance Recitals. It's a good thing I have such talented kids or my life would be pretty boring.

Klellin's Winter Guitar Concert's Theme was Relive the '90's. All the kids did a great job and it is so much fun to see them all improving so much. For this show, Klellin performed "One" by U2.



Aunt RaCail provided the hairdo. He thinks he is just a handsome rogue.

Here are the girls showing off their new dance costumes. For some reason you put these two in a costume and they are ready to pose.

Hailey's dance was "Burning Love" and she lit the dance floor on fire. When she decides to perform she just steals the show

Cicely danced to "Rhythm of the Night" and also did a wonderful job. It is so much fun to watch her improve with every performance. If only she would losen up and smile. I guess she's a little bit like me when I was her We also had school music programs and Cicely's first Orchestra performance.
The theme for the music program was Christmas around the world and the 3rd and 4th graders performed songs from around the world. The kids were suppose to dress up from another country. I'm not very creative in this area, so we opened up the mission totes and found a few items from Scotland.

Here is Cicely playing with the Orchestra. The school got a grant for a music teacher this year and it just happens to be Cicely's violin teacher. She's not real thrilled about staying after school for orchestra, but it's good practice and it's helping her with reading music.

THEN THERE WAS CHRISTMAS!!!

In an effort to not bore you with the enormous amount of pictures I could post I'm keeping this short. Christmas was wonderful. We spent the Monday, Tuesday, and part of Wednesday before Christmas with my family in Hurricane. It was great for the kids to see each other and play. We just don't get together as much with all of us living in different areas.

Santa found us on Christmas Eve and I think he dumped his sleigh.

Here are the kids on Christmas Eve dressed in their new pajamas. You'll notice the dolls got new pajamas as well and had to be part of the picture.



Cicely's main gifts were a digital camera and an ihome for her ipod. Yes, she's acts a lot older than she is. Of course her mom didn't fail to keep her in high fashion either.




Klellin was very excited to receive the electric guitar he wanted for Christmas. He also wa restocked in Wii games.

Whenever you asked Hailey what she wanted for Christmas she would inform you she wanted a "pink ford and a dog". Well Bradshaw's don't drive fords, so she settled for a pink jeep and of yes, mom gave in and we got a dog.
Not only can I beleive we have a dog, but it's not a schnauzer. Meet "Manning"!!! I don't know who really wanted this dog for Christmas the kids or Jason, but anyway he arrived safe and sound. I bet you can't guess who picked out his name and why his name is Manning.

And of course, Christmas would not be complete without new dresses and Sunday clotes for the family.

3 comments:

Heidy said...

yeah, I am so glad you finally updated. The kids are so cute. I love the dance costumes for haley's age. so cute. I am so glad you had a good Christmas. I for sure do not miss the crazy recitles. Tell everyone I miss them.

Heidi said...

It's so nice to see you didn't drop off the face of the earth. The dance costumes remind me of the kind we had when I was dancing. You don't see cute ones like that anymore so those brought back memories.
Hope your all doing well. :)

The Colton Family said...

Thanks for the update. We're hoping to get ours updated this weekend.