Cicely and Caitlin completed their history fair project Wednesday night and competed at the school level on Thursday. They took 3rd place and will move on to compete at the region level March 1st in St. George. Although, I don't agree with the 3rd place score(I think they should have at least taken 2nd), they did qualify to move on. More importantly than that they did the project mostly by themselves and learned a ton. They had a blast and are already talking about what they are going to do it on next year. It's a good thing we have until next year, because I am worn out. They are going to change their board a little bit before the next level, so hopefully they will at least place. Win, Lose, or Draw I am so proud of them. I keep telling myself this isn't about winning, because they are already winners, but as we all know, none of us are competitive.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great job - your display looks very thorough!
Did you both wear red on purpose, or was it unintentional?
You have some competitiveness in you Tricia? I don't know where it comes from because McKay sure doesn't have any.
Great job to Cicely! We hope she enjoys preparing for finals.
Post a Comment