Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Only Cicely!!!


Tonight Cicely got her first taste of American Idol for the season. She has watched some in the past and is a total Carrie Underwood fan, but now she's decided she's old enough to participate. After David Archuletta sang I explained to her that he's 17 and from Utah. She got very excited and asked if she could call and vote for him. I told her that would be fine. What I didn't realize is that I was creating a monster. She decided one phone calling wasn't working fast enough. She then recruited me to call on the home phone while she called on the cell phone. That wasn't cutting it either. She immediatly called her Aunt RaCail and informed her of the phone number and to start calling. She then realized (she is brilliant) that we have 2 cell phones in the house. So at one time she was calling on both cell phones while I was calling on the home phone. We finally had to tell her it was time to go to bed. If Cicely has anything to do with the, the new American Idol crowned will be David Archuletta.

2 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Might this be the beginning of a crush? Eric, Cooper and I also watch AI, we don't call and vote however. Sounds like Cicely is doing more than enough for us.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I'm sure this is only the beginning! I love how she has a phone up to each of her ears.