Jason told Cicely she can quit playing the violin when she can play "The Devil Came Down to Georgia", so I've decided Klellin can quit when he can play all my favorite metal ballads.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
I Love Rock and Roll!!!
Jason told Cicely she can quit playing the violin when she can play "The Devil Came Down to Georgia", so I've decided Klellin can quit when he can play all my favorite metal ballads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Next time we are in Hurricane at the same time you'll have to have Klellin bring his guitar and play us a song or chord.
that's awesome! I want to learn how to play the guitar! JEALOUS!
Well good thing i'll be seeing you guys this coming suday for Christiasns birthday! he has to bring that for sure!!!! I wish i could play! Derek has a guitar sitting in our room with 1200 layers of dust on it...
oh- and by the way, you can't be dating yourself cause I LOVE 80's rock!!!!
Klellin - when Uncle Luke comes to visit in August, will you teach him how to play the guitar?
If he were ever to learn to play an instrument, it would be the guitar.
Post a Comment