Thursday, January 3, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!







We finally decided to get with the times and start our own family blog. I'm not to good at this, so you'll have to be patient. (I know we all come by patience naturally) Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!


4 comments:

Cokie said...

Papa Scott says,"What a wonderful new blog." Grandma Cokie will start ours soon. Grandma says,"Ha, Ha, Funny, Funny!" If there is a new computer, there must be a new email address? Let us know. And just for those who want to know, the hill that I used to sled down was four city blocks long, and we hoped we wouldn't run into any traffic on our way down. Who loves you? bye.

Anonymous said...

Our run was 8 blocks down and we hoped for traffic at every intersection. It was great fun to watch the cars slide to avoid us and then yell at us while we glided out of sight. And it was 30 below on our hill besides. And it went downhill both directions. It was the opposite way and uphill both ways from where we walked to school 2miles at 50 below.

The Colton Family said...

There aren't many hills and there's seldomly snow in London, so we don't do a lot of sledding. Still there's other things that compensate for this, and we'd love for y'all to come to London and see this for yourself.

And, if you absolutely need the hills and snow too, come next December - spend a week in London and then come skiing with us in Switzerland. At least this is the plan unless Paul, Alex or Chrissy decide to get married in December.

Tricia - the kids look cute and happy - it would have been fun to go sledding with y'all.

lramey said...

yeah for blogs! I love it! I keep thinking I would love to go sledding because I did grow up in the coldest places and I loved it, but I just can't seem to get myself outside to "enjoy the weather" when it's below 85 degrees! SAd for me- and my kids- they'd probably love to go sledding! Too bad mom's a wussy! Can't wait to see more of your family! love you guys!