Now why I might not find playing in the snow very fun, my kids sure do. We had two sled trails. One for those under 5 and one for those over 5. Of course if you went on the long trail, you had the courtesy of Grandpa David's snowmobiles driven by the uncles to take you back to the top of the trail. Yes, I know we are making life to easy!!! But where is the fun in walking up the hill. You can't go down near as many times before it's to cold and you're tired.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Now why I might not find playing in the snow very fun, my kids sure do. We had two sled trails. One for those under 5 and one for those over 5. Of course if you went on the long trail, you had the courtesy of Grandpa David's snowmobiles driven by the uncles to take you back to the top of the trail. Yes, I know we are making life to easy!!! But where is the fun in walking up the hill. You can't go down near as many times before it's to cold and you're tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hooray! Your blog is up and running. It looks great. The pictures of your kids in the snow makes sledding look like so much fun. The whole two years we were in Provo we never took our boys sledding. Hopefully they'll never miss it.
oh, and p.s. I just saw your "blog site name" and I was laughing so hard....CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment