Saturday, January 5, 2008

She Shoots and She Scores!!!

Today was Cicely's first basketball game. Who would have thought my dancer/cheerleader was such a little basketball player.




Chillin out on the bench.






Check out that defense.




GO-GO-GO-GO CICELY!!! Two points for the girl with the pretty smile.

She dribbles, she hustles, she plays defense, she can even score. Too bad they lost the game 24-30. I must say they did a great job for their first game. I guess she must take after her uncles.











5 comments:

Cokie said...

CI
CIC
CICEL Y
Just a little cheer for the our newest ball player. It only works if you can hear the rhytum. Go girl go!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I didn't know Cicely was playing basketball. Go Cicely!

The Colton Family said...

When you say she takes after her uncles, I guess you meant her uncle Luke...

Kara said...

well i'm so glad you have a blog .. i ever get to see your family.. no pictures of the couch cause my parents found it after we all went home.. cicely looks like a pro at basketball.. must be the colton blood in her

lramey said...

of course we get our perfect form from Grandma!!! she was the queen bowler! remember bowling with Boone and Matt Lutz? Oh the days.....I am "In the Zone"